Monday, May 4, 2015

Wedding Cookies- Mr & Mrs

If I need to put writing on a lot of cookies, I print out what I want and put it under parchment paper then pipe over that, let it dry for at least 12-24 hours. This time I used silver lustre dust on the writing.
When I was ready to make the cookies I drew a line 1/4 of an inch in and flooded the middle heart with pink icing.  As soon as I finished one I would use tweezers to put on the Mr & Mrs I had made.
Then when they were all to this point I set the to dry for awhile.
After a couple hours I took some white and a ruffle tip and put the ruffle around the bare edge.
I left them all to dry at this stage for the rest of the day. Then about 5-6 hours later I piped on grey inbetween the ruffle and the heart as soon as I did one I sprinkled it with large silver sugar crystals.
I really like how they turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Baking,

Patti