Saturday, May 2, 2015

Rainbow Dust Pro Gel Food Colors

They are here!! All the way from the UK! And I am thrilled.
If you count in this picture there are 36 tubes and I actually ordered 37 colors....
Funny story: I was reseaching pink food color because I have so much trouble getting a good pink. The general consensus was Rainbow Dust Pro Gel Strawberry. So I went to order that color and saw all these other wonderful colors and as much food color as I go through it was, in the long run, less expensive than getting them one at a time. So I ordered them. When the package was delivered I was so excited!! I opened them all up laid them out like you see them and oops two of the color terracotta. So I get the list to figure out what color I am missing...Strawberry...the one color that caused me to go online and look at these colors. I contacted the company I got them from and they got right back to me and said they would send out the Strawberry one the next day. I was impressed and grateful. 
Yesterday was the maiden voyage for using one of them. 
It just happended to be grey.
So it gets the honor of being used on the blog.
I am making some wedding cookies for a friend and made the words for the cookie ahead of time on parchment. But more about those when I do those cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Baking,

Patti