Sunday, January 17, 2016

First Words and Cookies

About a year ago Jayme showed me the most darling children's book. It is called "First Words" The pictures are so adorable. They made me want to translate them into cookies. I did want to make sure that if I took a picture and posted it that it would be ok with the publishers. So I emailed them and in about 2 weeks I got an email back from them very kindly telling me they thought that was a fun idea and that is was fine with them. They also asked me to send them pictures when I did do it. Well, I just haven't had a reason to make them. I want do them justice. I did find a picture in the book of a pregnant woman so today I made one cookie with that on it for Bobbi at her shower. It turned out so cute. Now I really want to do some of the other ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Baking,

Patti