Sunday, January 17, 2016

BABY SHOWER TIME!!

In a couple weeks I am having a baby shower for my first grandchild who will be born in April. It is a girl.
I decided to make baby bottles. The pink spray on them is because I wanted contarst between the outline on the cap and the fill in. Instead of making two colors I just used some spray I had.
I used gray for the glass and white for the milk, a light peach for the nipple. 
I used the same pink spray and a couple heart stencils I made and sprayed hearts onto the white part. I like how they turned out. And I am so excited for that granddaughter to be here.
Sadly I never took any photos of the finished cookies and I never posted this. We are now just a few short weeks from that little darling being here!!
This is the cake I made for the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Baking,

Patti