Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sunflower Sugar Cookies-

You know the drill: Sketch, Bake, Decorate
Bryan likes unfrosted sugar cookies and last night I had just baked the last dozen of these that I needed. 
He walked by picked one up and said "Is it ok if I eat this?" FINE. 
Fortunately I only needed 11 to finish out the numbers.
All 100 are baked and now I am decorating 25 at a time.
So first I did the centers and let those dry for about an hour.
 Next I did the darker yellow outline. Let that dry while I went back to the start and added the darker by the center, added the yellow and used a toothpick to drag the darker yellow into the lighter one.
Here are the first 25. I'm exhausted already. :-)
And here is how they will look all packaged up for the wedding.
Found those bee stickers {3D with a black jewel for the head} and thought they would make a cute addition to the cookie bag.
And I still have 40 Road Signs to decorate. I am insane. Oh well, at least I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Baking,

Patti