Friday, July 1, 2011

Lips -

When we went to Walnut, IA, over Father's Day weekend, I found a cookie cutter that was lips. I had made some and frozen them for a day when I had some red frosting. This afternoon was that day. So I got the cookies out of the freezer and tried some designs on the four cookies that I had made.
 This first picture was helpful in that some of the white highlights weren't there they were reflections of the flash so I just looked at the picture and added them to the cookies.
I think the lower left one is my favorite. I had started to run out of red and so added some white and a little coloring and the frosting wasn't mixed together completely.  Gave it some dimension. 
Ok, so I said I wouldn't be blogging the next couple days. 
I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Baking,

Patti