Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More Cookies for Kids -

This time I went with a very simple design.
Popsicles.
 79 {just so you don't waste your time counting}
I had to make a cookie cutter because I have yet to find one that I like.
Side note: I told Bryan I am going to be running for president {he was watching FOX News and they were talking about the upcoming election, when isn't there an upcoming election?}
I digress...anyway...and my platform will be "Just have a cookie." I think it will go and perhaps solve a lot of things except maybe the whole obesity thing America has going on...Watch for my book {everyone writes one these days. Bristol Palin? Really do we need to know the details of your life?} it will be called, 
"Cookie Bookie"
Stepping off my little soapbox now...Won't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Baking,

Patti