Sunday, April 19, 2015

Minnie Mouse

Poppy loves Minnie Mouse. So in June Jayme is giving her a Minnie Mouse birthday party. I will make cookies but the characters are so iconic that I didn't want to mess up the look. I started my internet search and found JB Cookie Cutters. Amazing.

I just had to try them out.
So the first time I tried outlining everything.
Then the bow.
The black ears and the mouth
The flesh color.
Pretty happy with it but I did try some other ways.
This was without the initial outlining. 
I will admit I made three more...just kept thinking I could do better. 
So I my third try I didn't outline the bow at all and just counted on the texture.
Ok, after all, they are just going to be eaten but I will get them exactly as I want them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Baking,

Patti