Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Lego Movie

If you think that these cookies are for a children's party and going to the movie, you would be wrong.
I have wanted to see this movie ever since I saw the trailer. The fact that it gets great reviews only makes me more excited to see it. So I decided to get a party together to go with me. It's a party of 8 grown women, the youngest having just turned 20 today. We are going on Saturday. Two moms and their 6 grown girls! I decided t make us some cookie treats to take along. Here are my resulting cookies. I used a pair of plyers to revamp a skull cookie cutter that I never used. I used mini M&Ms on the rectangular cookies. Super easy and I had all the colors already made from something else so things went quite quickly.
I patterned them off the main character's face. 
Can't wait to see this movie and eat these cookies.
As usual I got to looking at the cookies and decided they needed dimension so I added to the hard hat. Much better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Baking,

Patti