Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cookies for Kids -

Bobbi has just begun helping out on Thursday nights at the People's City Mission. 
They provide a Bible Class for the children of the residents there. 
This coming Thursday they are having a tailgate party for the kids and their parents. 
{The first Husker game of the season is this coming Saturday}
She asked me today if I would be willing to make some cookies for the party.
The message in church today was on using our talents for God. I would have said yes to her anyway but that was just a little extra nudge that I should do this.
So 99 {I just couldn't squeeze 100 out of 2 batches} Nebraska Red and White cookies are ready and waiting for those little kids to enjoy.

I needed to do something simple so I could get them done in the time I had. 
But they will taste awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Baking,

Patti