Friday, May 27, 2011

Which came first?

The cookie or the cutter? Well, in my case, the cookie. But when I saw, on another blog, how create my own cookie cutter designs I was thrilled! I have always wanted to do that but cheaply! So I saved a little dough from a batch of Orange Poppy seed Sugar Cookies I had made (pictures of those later) got a couple foil cookie sheets and started creating. Here is my very first one- a canning jar. Why? I don't know I just wanted that shape.
1. Cutter
2. The Ball Jar cookie after I decorated it.
3. Then I made a small Addison bowl, (again, don't ask why on these, I just did, ok?) a little hot sauce bottle and a tiny baby fish (blog coming up on what I did with him, need my computer back though)
4. PAISLEY! I have wanted a paisley cutter ever since I started this! So I made one. Haven't used it yet either.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Baking,

Patti