Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dinosaur Dig Cake

Jayme loves dinosaurs. So for her 23rd birthday I made her a S'mores cake but it morphed into a dinosaur dig theme cake when I went to put it together. I made the dinosaur bones from a silicone ice cube mold that I have and some gum paste. SO easy! Then I ground up some vanilla wafers and a chocolate graham cracker (in my Ninja) for the dirt. I had a new little Matchbox bulldozer so I added that. Then I put Hershey's Cookies and Cream candies, Raisenettes and some chocolate sprinkles for the rocks. I made a gumpaste sign and decided that since she is 23 the dig would be "AREA 23", added some little fencing from a little farm set and it was done. It was a fun and super easy cake to decorate! She loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Baking,

Patti