Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Thanking Dr. Oakes

Tomorrow we go for Bryan's 2 week check-up after his heart surgery. He wanted to take a thank you gift. I suggested cookies.
Here's what I did. I made the word thanks out of my William's Sonoma Letter cutters. I found them at an antique/flea market store. LOVE them. Not to mention they came in a cute lunch box tin. But I digress.

I patterned the hearts off of Bryan's pillow that they give heart patients so they remember to hug it to their chest when getting out of a chair, coughing or any activity that may stress their chest.
Poor guy I made him pose for me. He's a good sport. 
I did the arrangement and then decided that I really wanted each one individually wrapped. So I took it all apart and bagged the cookie pops up and put it all back together. 
Also made a tag out of a cookie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Baking,

Patti