Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hipster and The Peanuts Gang

What can I say? The Hipster cookies cutters that Bobbi gave me for Christmas hadn't gotten a chance to be used yet and so today I gave in to the temptation. While I was at it I created the Peanuts Gang just for fun. They may be my favorite creations to date. Amazing what you can do with a cat head cookie cutter and a small flower (Sally). A circle and flower (Lucy). A circle (Charlie and Linus). A circle and scalloped triangle (Peppermint Patty). I dropped some of Patty's hair color on Linus' face so he looks a little like he has a tan on that side. But fortunately he was dry enough to wipe it off for the most part. The hipster cookies are just too fun. So many uses. These are for no particular reason I just wanted to make them. Someone will eat them.



2 comments:

  1. They were a huge hit at the Admissions office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. So cute. I love the hipster cookies! They could also be fashioned into some cute Whovian cookies. Just a thought...:)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Baking,

Patti